- How to create a Drupal environment
- Gettings Started with Drupal - What is a content type?
- Exploring Views - How do I make a view? What can views do?
- Changing my Drupal Theme and making small tweaks
- Updating from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 - Best practices/ approaches
- Twig - what is it? How to use it
- When should I use Drupal instead of another CMS?
- Getting started in the Drupal community - channels, contribute, learn
- Project Management - leading developers to be their best
- Backend things!?
- What does headless Drupal mean? When should headless Drupal be an option?
- How to make editing a breeze for content editors
- How is Drupal already accessible? How can I develop sites that maintain WCAG 2.1 AA compliance?
- Designing re-usable Drupal components
- CMS design for different types of users
See last year's schedule to get a feel for the topics we like to hear. Sessions are scheduled for 45 minutes (which can include Q&A time), with at least 15 minutes between sessions.
Speaker Diversity Workshop
Hesitant about presenting? The Drupal Diversity & Inclusion group is hosting a Speaker Diversity Workshop to help speakers from underrepresented groups prepare to speak at conferences. We want to see you present at DrupalCorn!
If you would like to provide training on Wednesday, November 6th please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission deadline is September 21st 11:59pm (Central).